We are a global cyber security business operating across multiple sectors, geographies and technologies. We have operations in North America, the UK, Europe and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific and the Middle East, We assess, develop and manage cyber threats across our increasingly connected society. We advise global technology, manufacturers, financial institutions, critical national infrastructure providers, retailers and governments on the best way to keep businesses, software and personal data safe.
Khimaia Group has a number of specialist practices across the business. These practices bring together the extensive offerings across the business into dedicated practices, utilising industry specific experts to provide the very best solutions to our customers.
Technology can no longer be treated as an add-on to business strategy. And IT projects cannot be delivered with a disregard for how business is done. In the new world of Business Technology, solutions and services are integral to business strategy, making organisations more effective and powering their progress.
As one of the world’s leading cyber security service providers we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the cyber security risks they face. Through an unrivalled suite of services, we provide organisations with peace of mind that their most important assets are protected.
Khimaia Group is the leading Business Technology consultancy. We understand the context and needs of your business. We speak both the language of your business and the language of a rapidly changing technology landscape. We employ innovative approaches and highly skilled people to transform organisations, delivering sustainable business growth through the design and implementation of leading-edge business process, strategy and technology solutions.
- We have a significant market presence in North America, the UK, continental Europe and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- We work across both private and public sectors, including supporting governments
- We have circa 5,000+ technologists and professionals working to help keep our customers cyber safe and secure across our business networks.
- We have over 500,000 deposits of code safely secured in escrow wallets for our customers
- As at January 2020 we were supporting Fortune 500 and 85 FTSE clients